December 1, 2009

Soap!

Happy December!
It's always such a wonderful time of the year, and with the craft fairs to visit each weekend there is no shortage of aromas in the air. Soapmakers abound and the variety of bars is endless!
We visited 3 small fairs on the weekend and found 5 soapmakers and a vast array of beautiful products. I am very picky about the products we use, especially since I learned that 85% of everything we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. One lady from Union Bay, BC, sold me the best all natural handcream ever. It's amazing and my hands are loving it! I found one of my favourite soap scents, Raspberry, from Michelle in Royston, and a new one for me, Citrus Mint from Finlay Creek Farm, Courtenay.
The house is filled with the fragrance of handmade soap, what a treat and a lovely way to kick off December!

No comments:

Post a Comment